Friday, March 30, 2012

Be still my soul

It's one of my most favorite times of the year... General Conference weekend!
What is General Conference you ask?
Something so wonderful, my words will do it no justice.
{click here to find out}

I am so incredibly grateful for the power of the Gospel.
For my knowledge of Heavenly Father.
For my Testimony.
For the Book of Mormon.

No matter what religion you are, where you live, who you are, please listen to the words of the Prophet. They are straight from our Father in Heaven. I promise it will make your day better.


My friend and I were looking up at the sky a few nights ago. She grew up in Afghanistan and was raised a Muslim. We were looking at the stars, the moon. She looked at me and said, "how can can you not believe in God!" I raised my eyebrows and nodded my head in agreement. Because, of course, I do believe in God.
She continued to bear her testimony to me;
"I want to just yell at some people and tell them to look up, look at the moon! Look at the stars! How can you deny that there is a God? How, after seeing the beauty of this world, can you tell yourself that this all happened by accident!"
"... It makes me mad, those people. But I feel badly for them. They must be so lost.."
She is right. We stood there looking at the sky, bearing our testimonies to each other and praising our Father in Heaven.
 God is waiting for us all to acknowledge Him. He is here for us. He loves us, and He will never give up on us.

It is never too late to accept Him. Find Him. Do not deny Him, because it will only cause you much grief, confusion, and unhappiness.

No matter what religion you practice, believe in Him. 


Get to know Him. He knows and loves you.
Pin It!

No comments: