Friday, March 9, 2012

NOT AT THIS ADDRESS

We get a lot of lost mail sent to our house. Or perhaps it isn't the mail that is lost, but the person who should be receiving it. This is what happens when you are renting.
While it is a lot of fun using colorful markers and magazine clippings to let the mail man know that the person is "NOT AT THIS ADDRESS" I have decided that I want a fun stamp to help me do the job. A big stamp. Like the old library stamps with the wooden handle and ink pad. This would make finding those letters in my mail box a lot funner, and less time consuming than the colorful pictures I draw on the envelopes. I'm thinking something similar to the picture above, only it would read, "Not at this address" and then point to the name/address marked on the envelope.
Just to switch things up for a bit.
It's nice to think the letter bill, is making it's way to the right home, while looking pretty.
I imagine it traveling in the wind, as it makes it way across america, to the correct address. It looks so pretty with all those colorful drawings on it.

Am I the only one who decorates envelopes searching for their lost recipients?
Pin It!

No comments: