Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Look at all these adorable little ladies!

I may be bias, but I've got the cutest nieces ever.
 See for yourself!
I stole this picture of Adelyn, from Karins blog. It's my favorite picture of her adorable little girl.

 I took this picture of Ella the last time I went to visit. Shes getting so big!
My cute little Clara girl. I love her so much!

This is Ditty at her princess party. Very fitting.

Yup, Mike and I are pretty lucky. We have 4 of the cutest nieces, 4 nephews, and a surprise baby on the way! I am so lucky to be their "Aunt Bitsy" I get to have such special relationships with each one of them and it is so amazing, and heart breaking, watching them grow! This young man will be 12 this year! Mutual and passing the sacrament... I don't know how he grew up so quickly. I really don't.

>>>

And in other great news!!!
We paid the LAST bill to the lab today! It's taken one whole year, almost to the day, but we've got it paid off.
This calls for a celebration!

I guess we'll sit here and eat pie together. It's Pi day, so if you are married to a nerd, make sure to celebrate. He'll love ya forever :)
>>>

And an update on my No Milk diet!
Roads End Organics Gluten Free Dairy Free Parmesan Noodles: THUMBS DOWN.
I could tolerate it, but won't be buying more unless I'm 100% desperate. Mike tried some when he came home from work and said it tasted like it dropped in the sand and he was licking it up. It really did taste JUST like the beach. Ocean water and all. I love the beach, but I don't like eating it.

Amys? Frozen Burrito: THUMBS UP!
It was sooooo good. A little bit spicy for me, but really good. I want another. It was packed with rice which made it very filling. The regular price is a little pricey (I found it on sale) but you could look around, or find coupons for some things. I have found that the cost of all allergy friendly food more expensive. You'd think it wouldn't be, with it lacking main things... like dairy. Fake dairy, like Chreese, must be more expensive.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes. I'm only half hoping this will help. I want it to just so I can finally know the reason behind some of my health problems, but I don't want it to because I love me some dairy! "Are you sure you want to put cheese on that, ma'am?"
That's me!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Small Stones said...

I did NOT know you were going dairy free! What the WHAT?! How did I not know this?! I will keep my eyes out for good food ideas. Have you tried any of the Silk or Almond Milk? I think to cook with it would be good! You could make creams and things, like white sauce for creamed eggs or creamed potatoes and peas.