Saturday, March 3, 2012

NCM 31 Day Challenge

So today I'm posting a picture of a hat that I recently made for Mike, to take on his "No girls allowed" snowmobiling trip.
Introducing... the "Beard Hat!"

I know you've all seen these, they're flying around the internet like hot cakes.
I have no tutorial because I just winged it, but I am positive you will be able to find one easy peasy rice and cheesy. Probably following a tutorial is better anyway, I'm sure it would look a lot better than mine. It kept him warm though, and he's been wanting one for a long time, so fancy or not, it gets worn.


I put a unique twist on mine, and made the beard and hat two separate pieces. This way, he is able to choose if he wants to wear the hat with our without the beard. This also means, that he can change out the beard. We're both excited about this feature.
I have buttons placed on the sides of the beard, making it very easy. The buttons give it a fun look too.


So there you have it. The Beard Hat.
I'll try to make something tomorrow, that is better and has a tutorial for you.
Happy crafting!


>>>
Chocolate Chip Waffles

Pin It!

No comments: