Sunday, March 11, 2012

OLD AND NEW

I was just sitting here talking to my best friend Ry, on the phone. He's on his way to San Fran (about a 6 hour drive from where he's living right now) and he was letting me know the names of the towns and what they smell like as he passed them. A true gem, right? I decided to use Google Maps and see just where he was... and how long it would take me to get there... via bicycle.
From SLC, UT to Avenal, CA it would only take 2 days and 23 hours! It was a tough decision, but I decided not to bicycle there and meet him.
>>>
Now that we have our hard drive back, I have been able to upload the pictures that have been trapped on my camera. Some of these pictures date back to October, and none of these have to do with any posts really, and are in no kind of order.
 Hoorah!
>>>
We are limited on closet space here at this house, so we thought up a new way to store our clothes. 
 2 bookshelves...
 & a certain rod.
 Mike put those bookshelves together and I love him for it! So glad my idea worked, too! 
 One of our "Sunday Pictures" from a few weeks ago
 Valentines Day
 Me and Brec last week
 Enjoying the springy weather
 At the park
 Mike and his Moose
 Chillin' in the sunshine
 Today at the park
 A picture on our drive back from Canada
 Halloween party costume
 Halloween Day
A "Sunday Picture" around Christmas time
Pin It!

No comments: