Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello Gorgeous

I'm having buyers remorse, and I haven't ever bought anything yet.
I'll fill you in on details after I get the reply I'm waiting for. It'll be a good purchase though. I'm already getting excited and nothing is set in stone yet.
Keep you fingers crossed!

>>>

In other news!
We are going to Karin and Bretts tonight for dinner. We're super stoked to see them, but even more excited to see little Adelyn. I have fabric sitting here for a blanket that was supposed to be given to her long ago. I'm hoping I'll have some time to whip it up for her to bring tonight, but it might not happen. I'm lucky to have such good in laws.

I'll leave you with this song.
Happy Friday everyone! Go out and party, it's the week end!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

The Lamoreauxs said...

It was so much fun last night! And you know it is true, because I stayed up past 9!