Fall is creeping around the corner, and as sad as it is to see Summer go, how happy I am to enjoy the many plump peaches at their finest.
So here is a simple, family recipe for ya'll.
I couldn't think of a better way to welcome my favorite season, and say good bye to the sunshiny days than with this yummy dish.
Moms Sweet Summer Treat
- Peach Yogurt of your choice -I used Light Yoplay
- Light Whipped Cream -I'm sure homemade would taste delicious, but I haven't tried it yet.
- One Peach
- Scoop 2 big spoonfuls of Whipped Cream into Freezer safe container.
- Scoop out Yogurt in to the same container as the whipped cream.
- Cut your peach(es) to the size of your liking, and place in bowl with Whipped cream and Yogurt.
- Stir it all together. Make sure to mix it all up really well!
- Cover, and place in freezer for about 3 hours. -or until it is about the same consistency as ice cream!