Tuesday, February 7, 2012

YOU ARE INVITED

Blogger friends in Utah.. or NOT in Utah.. friends of blogger friends... random person... all ya'll!
Come to our house in SLC, Friday night at 6pm for a fun Valentine party! We are LDS, so you need not worry about any nonsense happening here. Except there may be some crazy moctail making.. so there is that.
If you are looking for a crazy adult Valentines Day swingin' party though, I hear there is one going on at 435 walker way Dr.
Not really. I don't even know if it's a real address. Don't go there. I don't know where 'there' is. I'm inviting you here though. To my house! Friday night at 6. Neat-oh, right?
 Bring your lover, or come alone, bring your neighbor, or pastor John. Okay, pastor John might be a little too weird. Don't bring him. Sorry Jonny boy.
Seriously though, be there or be square.
Yeah, I went there.
Email me and I'll give you the whereabouts.
We would love to have you!
Pin It!

2 comments:

kylie said...

haha this is great. LOVE that puppy!

Bryttan said...

Awe, thanks Kylie! I'm so glad I found your blog!!