Friday, February 3, 2012

PARTY! What? You are near Salt Lake? COME OVER!

So, I've got some fantastic news! 
I got a hold of KCH in Belize, and asked them if they would like Sixteen Small Stones to make Valentines and send them their way, for Operation: LOVE, and they said YES! Totally fun, right? So, I will be making a bundle of Posy clips (for the little girls) and gathering/making Valentines to send to all our friends in Belize. Sixteen Small Stones will be sending Valentines to many other homes around the world, so I know donations are needed! IF you would like to buy a box of Valentines from the Dollar Store, (or if you are feeling ambitious you can hand write some) you then email me and I can pick them up or you can drop them off at my house! I think you all know, but just in case I get a reader that isn't familiar with my where abouts, I live in Utah. Email me if you have any questions. 
I know that if you donate, your Valentine will make someone feel loved. Mike and I are planning a trip over to KCH this summer, and can't wait. We are keeping our fingers crossed and are so excited. I know this would mean a lot to them, and it will make you feel really good too! I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like making/giving/receiving Valentines.

PLEASE donate?

I'm even thinking of having a fun Valentines Day party here at our house. Games, Food, and Valentine making!!    
Email me or Mike, Or pick up your phone and call us if you would come and make Valentines to send to all our friends. It would to be a blast and a half! We could even watch Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown! I mean, if you want. I'm serious though. Party in Salt Lake for Operation: LOVE.I'll do it!


Pin It!

No comments: