Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh happy day

I am happy today because I learned last night, that using gift cards to shop is so much fun! You don't have to spend a dime! Thanks to everyone for the Target gift cards we received at our wedding. We finally used them!!

Today I am happy because Ike set up our book shelves in our new sleeping quarters!!!
If you have been reading my blog, you know that we are in a very small house, lacking in closet space, bed space, washer & dryer space, etc. So, in order to do my best at making the house look nice, keeping up on laundry, and keeping the clothes off of the floor, I designed a make-shift closet, and that is what the book shelves are for. Now, thanks to Ike I can manage everything better and have a bigger bedroom!

I am also happy today because I realized, that by this time next year, I may just be like a normal person!
I am going in to start my allergy shots next week, which means I will start feeling a whole lot better, I won't be as tired, and my nose won't be plugged all the time! Resulting in sleeping the whole night through, and an un-nasaly voice. Woohoo!

And by this time next year, my braces will be off! Can you believe it? I can't. I don't know if I'll have gotten my jaw surgery, but at least my braces will be off by then. I am so excited!

Also by this time next year, my really awful, horribly bad, butch haircut will be gone! In fact, if all of my vitamins  work properly, I should have very long, and dreamy hair! Can I get another, Woohoo!

By this time next year, we should be moved out of this house. Though with how things are going right now, it's starting to feel a little more like a real home. But still, we won't be living here anymore! YAY!

And lastly, we will have been to Belize and back again, made awesome memories, become more educated, closer to our Heavenly Father,  and possibly gotten a pretty nice Tan over that summer. Probably won't last until February, probably won't last more than two weeks, but I'll have it for a little bit!

Yeah. I cannot wait to have long hair, a healthy body, nice teeth, a memory of Belize to keep in my heart, and a  good home. I am really, really excited for this year. It's going to be good.
Now I just need my sweet husband to get over his cold!

Any suggestions on how to make your hair grow quickly?? I'd appreciate the tips. I'm really wanting my long hair back.

Pin It!

No comments: