Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thoughts on Pinterest

So I was just on Pinterest. I told you I was heading over! and I realize that I like it/hate it.
I am finding that other people have shared my same ideas. Of course, it's bound to happen! But now if I were to make something, one would just assume that I stole it off of pinterest, instead of thinking, "wow, what a great idea!" Do you see why I love and hate it?
For instance, I made cinnamon rolls using the Pillsbury croissants and thought I was really clever. Of course there were bound to be others in the world to have this same idea, but now it's like, "Oh. You did that? so did Julie, and Brenda, and Kim, and Jan, and Patty" (Obviously all of these ladies were born in the late 70's.)
I like it and hate it.
Oh internet. You are amazing and not amazing all at the same time. How do you do it? You bring us things like this. And it confuses me.
Do I love you, or hate you?

>>>
Pin It!

No comments: