Sunday, May 6, 2012

Watch What I'm Wearing Catch up post

WatchOutForTheWoestmans
I've been taking pictures of Michael and I together, every Sunday for a long time. I think it's a good idea, and it ensures we get a cute picture together. I treasure them. Then I found that a fellow blogger started a link party where you can share a photo of you in your Sunday clothes! Clever, no? I decided it was the perfect link party for me, as I LOVE clothes. Perfect! This is my catch up post. Next Sunday I'll start making my sweet husband take a picture of only me. I'm sure he will just love me for that. Please post a link to your blog in the comments, so I can see all your cute clothes! And don't forget to grab her button and follow along over on her blog!
Isn't my husband hot.
Blue shirt: Old Navy; Skirt/Flowers: Homemade. Fabric from Jo-Ann; Shoes: Payless
 Shirt: Anthropologie from my sweet MIL; Skirt: Old Navy; Belt: Target; Leggings: a gift from my sister in china; Shoes: Ross
Shirt: Old Navy; Skirt: Old Navy; Shoes: Ross; Earrings: gifted
Pin It!

No comments: