Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cleaning day

Amen! Lol.

Growing up my mom always had a "job chart" for us. It was a piece of paper with daily chores written on it. We were assigned different chores each day (yet I always got stuck with the bathroom on my list. EVEN if I had it the day before...) But it was a good way for my mom to keep the house in order, and it taught us how to be clean and organized! (You wouldn't know it by looking at my house. MOM, HELP!)
This is why I have decided I need a "Job Chart" for myself, even if I am married, and in my twenties.
So here it is!
Bryttan's Job Chart
Mondays: Vacuum house thoroughly. Each room! Occasionally do vents, curtains and windows. {Total time: 25-30 minutes}

Tuesdays: Dust house. Furniture included. {Total time: 15 minutes}

Wednesdays: Bathroom. Counter, sink, toilet, mirror, door. {Total time: 25-30 minutes)

Thursdays: Laundry/bathroom. Washer, Floor, toilet, counter, sink, mirror, shower, door. {Total time: 25-30 minutes}

Fridays: Kitchen. Sweep, vacuum, mop, and clean counter tops with antibacterial product, and wash all appliances. {Total time: 25-30 minutes}

Weekends: Fridge and laundry.

After I get into a routine, I'll only be spending 30 minutes at the most, cleaning up each day! (Other than the normal dishes, and clutter pick up of course) It'll be like heaven!

Pin It!

No comments: