Saturday, May 19, 2012

Too tired to do anything

I had a busy day today. Well may be it wasn't that busy compared to your Saturday, but I'm pooped.
I had an old friend come over yesterday, and we stayed up late laughing our heads off. We were obviously too tired to still be awake.We finally went into bed, and woke up bright and early this morning to go paint faces at the park for GOTR! After we finished there, I came home and got to lay out in the sunyshine with Guy Sexy. He was so awesome yesterday. He is every stinkin day, but he deserves something major for what he's done that past few days. Late night run to the store for Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream? Yeah, he needs something huge.
My other friends little girl was running in the race today, so I had to take over a little something to let her know how proud I was of her! and after that I went over to visit with some other friends, and see if they wanted help cleaning/putting things away (they had a yard sale today) I then raced home and went over to our Community Ward Day of Service, as we were on the committee. Many little orphans in Cambodia will be receiving lots of things soon. After we cleaned that up, I came home, heated up some left over lasagna, took a shower, and turned on Til Death. It was a wonderful Saturday. Beautiful weather, wonderful husband, happy people, and good friends. Couldn't have been any better.

But now I am too tired to do anything. Is it bed time yet?

*Pictures to come!*
><<>><<>><
Pin It!

No comments: