Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm on the Brassy Apple!

Pretty much one of my goals in life, was to be a guest blogger on someones blog. Probably a silly dream, but I was hopeful. I'm not the most talented, and when I craft, I don't usually document it, but recently have had good reason to! I have decided that I should take a picture/tutorial of the things I make from here on out. I make so many things all the time, that it's silly not to be sharing them with everyone!

Well recently, my very sweet, super gorgeous, and incredibly talented cousin Christine, author of the Crafty Women, asked me if I would like to be an author with her on her blog! I know, right?! I almost D.I.E.D. I don't know if I have ever been more excited in my life. Seriously folks. Complete happiness.

A little while ago, she asked me if I would be interested in doing a "knock off" tutorial for The Brassy Apple, and of course I said yes! Did you really think I'd say no, Christine? :) And Today, Christine and I are authors of today's featured post on the Brassy Apple! Totally fun, right?
Head on over there to see some easy summer tutorials for super cheap!



And remember to follow the Crafty Women, for all the fun tutorials!
Pin It!

No comments: