Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh so wonderful


As I am sure you all know, roller coasters are my absolute favorite. I have always loved riding them. They are a blast and a half, and the adrenaline rush is amazing. I love the the excitement and anticipation as I make my clinking way up to the top, and then the moment I take that first drop is fabulouso. I must admit, that over the years as I make my way to a roller coaster, my stomach gets more butterflies on the ride than the time before, and the time before that one, but they never cease to make me 100% happy.
When I came across{this video}, of an adorable couple, it made my morning haha.
This is Spencer and Kylie. Kylie loves Hawaii and so Spencer surprised her and planned a tip over for her birthday present! I thought his timing to tell her was so great. If Mike and I weren't married yet, I would definitely say this would be the ultimate proposal for me. As I love roller coasters so much.
I am definitely going to surprise Mike this same way though. Maybe not Hawaii, but something else.
It'll just be too fun!

Pin It!

No comments: