Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HNSN

Another week of He Needs She Needs!

He Needs:
These Shorts from H&M.
Sexy and long enough!

><<>><

These Shades. Smokin' hot.
><<>><

This Button Up from Old Navy.
Wear it Casual or make is dressy for church this summer. I'm sold!

><<>><

A skinny tie like this one. But handmade with love, by this girl!

><<>><
 And These Shoes. Perfect for Church or a Sunday picnic.


><<>><

This is the perfect outfit. I'm seriously in love with it, and will be purchasing it for my gorgeous man very soon. Ya'll don't worry. I'll make him model for me, and post some pictures of him in it.
<>
She Needs:
Ready to have your mind blown? I went shopping yesterday with some girl friends, and really all I was interested in, were the Men's clothes! Yeah I found a lot of cute things I want, but it's finally hit! I just want to shop for my guy! He deserves a new summer wardrobe, and I really want to see him in one!
So all "She Needs" this time around? Some new summer outfits for her Guy Sexy. And of course whatever he picks out for her to wear :)

><<>><
SO.STYLE.IN.LOVE
New England + Sail Boats











<>Perfect<>
 <>We Need these outfits<>
 <>To throw a yard party with these<>

<>I'll make you this<>

Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

I want to see Michael in yellow polka dot pants. Yes'm. I would pay to see that one.