Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Road Trip

This past weekend, I took a trip up to Idaho with some of my family, to go visit my sister and her 6 kids. It was only over night, but it was so much fun! Everyone had grown so much since Christmas!

The whole gang... excluding Jonny. He was running around somewhere.


Little EllaBoo


The three "weird" brothers at Jack's baptism.


 Clara being a model
 Pretty little Ditty Bug and Abri (my foster sister)
 Snuggles for Grandpa
 Clara spending some time with Grandma
 AuBrey with baby #7 in her belly. Another little girl!







 It didn't say "No Cartwheeling!"

The birthday boy! He was lucky enough to be baptized on his birthday!



It was so fun seeing all of those sweet kids again. I had all four boys in the hotel room with me, along with Clara half of the night (she woke up and wanted Grandma) She and Mitch were in bed with me. Poor Mitch has a broken foot, and was in so much pain :( Everyone crashed out at about midnight, except Jonny. He was wide awake. We ate Oreo milkshakes from Sonic and stayed up until 2:30 in the morning playing a game. It was so much fun spending a little special time with him. Even if I was half asleep.

Pin It!

No comments: