Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Serious case of The Beauregard!

Have ya'll seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? Well two days ago I woke up with serious fat face. I look like Violet Beauregard when she turns into a blueberry... except instead of a blueberry, I'm more of a raspberry.
I went the whole day yesterday, itchy, swollen, red, and plumpy.
 -My spell check is screaming at me for using the word plumpy.-
Today it is still just as bad. I have done everything I can think of to make it go away. It must be an allergic reaction to something, but I don't know what! Until I figure it out, I will carry on with my day as usual. (Minus going in to work. I called in with the case of puff face) I went over to my friends yesterday, and got asked a million times by every family member; "what happened to your face!"

I'm waiting for Mike to call in the creepy oompa loompas to come roll me away.

<>><<>><<>

And per my mother in laws request.
I'm a monster!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Hotflash said...

OMG.... I am laughing so hard.

I have to see this. You HAVE to post a picture.

I bet it's really not that bad.....

Hotflash said...

Hmmm.... does look like an allergic reaction to something.

But.... you're still beautiful.... I see no monster. ;-)