Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sometimes...


Sometimes...

It's hard for me
 to go day after day, not being able to drive.

I'm reminded of how much I love Disneyland, every time I see a commercial for it.

I feel self-conscious when I feel like I have food in my teeth.

I am mildly dishonest when I get packages in the mail  to the previous tendant, and I have to open them just to peak at what's inside! 

I can't imagine a world without music.

I'm surprised that I still think I will get my BFFs Christmas gifts to him by Christmas, even after all these years.
Valentines day is looking hopeful.

I get a little too easily wrapped up in finding new places to go travel to with Mike, and
 strolling the streets of France via Google Street View

I indulge in guilty pleasures like going out to get hot Cocoa with Mr. Wolf, when we've got perfectly edible Cocoa at home

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as flying.

***
Linked up with Sam.
Go check out her blog, She's totally awesome.
To play, just copy and paste the first, bolded part of each sentence and then add your own, personal ending. 

Play along, link up, and make sure to leave the link to your post in a comment so I can check out your "sometimes!"

Pin It!

2 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

Life without music would be soo sad!

Love you blog (new follower). Come check out mine.
FEST

XO,
Catherine

Bryttan said...

Thanks for the comment! So excited to have you