Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh Clair


I love the movie Little Women.
 Love it.

I think everyone can relate to one, if not all, of the characters in the story.
My Mom and sister have always said that Meg and Beth remind them of me. Meg is the youngest and speaks of her turquoise ring, and Beth's personality in the movie/book is me to a tee.
Think about it...
I haven't ever thought that Clair Danes was the most beautiful girl in the world, but she is pretty, so I'm okay with people saying that I look like her!
After seeing her on the Golden Globes Awards last night, and my Dad telling me that every time he sees her he is reminded of me, I decided to look into it a little more. I have decided that she has a very beautiful unique look.
 Clair Danes is in a lot of movies that I really enjoy, too.
Les Miserable. Stardust. Romeo + Juliet..
The list goes on.

Now go watch Little Women, it will make you cry. Then you can read the book because it is good too.



Far from identical, but I can totally see it the similarities.
 It's taken me a few years, but I'm starting to see what everyone else is seeing.

Who do you look like?
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

Can you believe that I have never seen/read Little Women? I know, ridiculous. I need to get with it.

For the record I know many a boy who think Claire is mighty hotttt!!!

I've been told by a few people that I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt. I'll take it cuz I think she's a doll but honestly I think people say it because we have the same bangs, lol.

Bryttan said...

You haven't read Little Women, Shannon? You at least need to watch the movie cause it is so good! and little Christian Bale is in it! No Jack Kelly, but it's alright.

I totally see how Jennifer is your look a like, too. Lucky her! You're so beautiful :)