Friday, January 27, 2012

Hey good lookin'

See this hot, incredibly gorgeous, stud of a muffingenius guy?
I love him.

Well at about 1:00 this morning I hear him saying things one says, when they realize that something very horrible has just happened. Such as,
"CRAP!" "NO!" "SHOOT!" "DANG IT!" "GARBAGE!" "EEERR!"
SIGH
Followed by a lot of this.
"NONONONONONONONONONONONO!"...."CU+RAP!"

When your husband is using words such as these, you are not sure if you want to go with Plan A. and say something, in hopes of being of some comfort, or if you should choose Plan B. and just keep your big mouth shut as not to agitate him and make things worse.
I chose plan A.

Luckily for me, I've got a good hearted husband.
Of course I feel like a complete idiot sometimes, courtesy of him. He is Male, let us not forget. But all in all, he keeps his cool, and I am one lucky lady!

So as I am standing next to him, making sure not to say something wrong, and be more of an annoyance than anything, I come to find that he has removed EVERYTHING from his computer. Obviously a completely accidental click of the wrong button.

This is no small thing. This is not like when you delete a really long email you have been typing to a friend, or when you lose a blog post about a pair of pants you spilled cranberry juice on, last Saturday, while eating breakfast at the office. This, my friends, IS HIS WORK!
Mike is a web developer, designer, seo, ceo, I don't know, he knows how to Robot out. He's impressive. Everything he does, is on his computer.
And everything on his computer, is gone.
Not just his code, but every single picture he has ever painted for work, every single picture we have ever taken together, every video, every download, I'm talking EVERYTHING. My poor husband. I have faith in him though. He is a genius.

I love that he keeps his cool, works hard, and hums when he is thinking, upset, and working really, really hard.

Get your nerd on, babe. May the force be with you.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

OH MY GOSH! Did he get it back? Oh that is soooo bad. Oh my. Oh my. Shoot. Dang. Crap. Oh wow. Oh Mikey. Oh my gosh.