Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mikes about to kill me

It may be a little more pricey than we can do... but let's not think about that.

I know I am complaining about the little cupboard space to hold everything now, but if Mike and I could leave and live out of country, I would sell everything I have to do it.
 I really would.

There are a few different places I would really like to go, and one of the places is looking very promising for the near future! I'm really excited. But that will only be a short visit, as Mike won't be able to work while we are there. We only be there to volunteer at the home. So for after that is done, I picture Mike and I living in this little apartment in Paris. Walking outside to go to our favorite little cafe for lunch.
He would work from home on his computer, and I would sit there and paint while we listen to music together. Then I'd step outside to take a stroll and snap some pictures.

In the evenings when he get's done working, we would take a walk down the street together and look out at the Eiffel Tower, lit up in all it's glory.

On the weekends, we would find some fun adventure to take. Most likely hit the touristy areas, go to museums, and enjoy the beauty of it all.
We wouldn't have to stay long. 6 Months to a year if we wanted. We would have internet almost anywhere we went, I'm sure.
Mike, I believe I was told you could work from home if we lived out of country and had internet.. like in Paris..
... i hope you wouldn't get fired.


Yup, I can see it all now. We look good together in Paris.


and after that we can hit Greece.

***
Also if you haven't heard of Sublet, you now have. If you ever want to travel, go through sublet.com.
I have heard only good things about it.
*Cheap. *Nice. *Safe. *Convenient.
So if you are planning on traveling somewhere, check them out!
*Note: I have not used them in my travels. If anything happens to you, or your belongings while going through Sublet, you cannot yell at me on this blog or hold me responsible.I will however, buy you a pair of $5 sunglasses to replace your Dolce & Gabbanas that were stolen from your apartment. Only because that is how kind I am.

***

Pin It!

No comments: