Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Littlerockarkansas!

When I got home from visiting my family in Idaho last week, Mike had done something super amazing.  



He had done laundry, hung up a lot of my clothes, and not only that,  he did his best to make all the hangers a finger space apart. Is he the best or what?!
Now, to most people this probably wouldn't mean anything, but here at our house, it meant the world!
BIG SMILES TO TIMBUKTU AND BACK AGAIN!

To thank him I did the only thing I know how to do... I made him something! No, not involving food. I hope you weren't seriously thinking that. Did you forget who was writing this post?

Every guy loves clothes, right?? Oh... they don't? Well, I'm lucky my guys good at lying. He knows what his girl likes to hear.
But who wouldn't love this shirt...

Yup. So lucky.
Pin It!

No comments: