Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh crafty Ryan

Tell me you'v seen these. You haven't? Well then get ready to laughograph, because these pictures of Ryan Gosling saying just what every crafty girl wants to hear, are perfect.























The best part is Ryan Gosling is so much like Ikle in these, it's hilarious. I've seriously got the sweetest husband any crafty girl could wish for.



If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

The only way they could be better is if James Franko were in the pictures too. But I'm pretty sure that's just my own personal preference. Not everyone likes James, but everyone loves a Ryan Gosling. Thank you, The Notebook. Am I right?

I love it. Kudos to whoever thought of this first.

Hope you're having a good week so far!
>>>
Pin It!

3 comments:

***megan*** said...

once again, bryttan to the rescue just when I am needing a laugh! I love these!

Bryttan said...

Megan, I am so glad I could give you a laugh today :) Thank you for reading my blog! Haha. I have been thinking a lot about you. Glad to hear your dad is coming home today. Love you!

kylie said...

haha this is hilarious and so true. especially since my sis is an etsy guru she is all about crochet everything. and this just makes me so glad my husband looks like ryan gosling. he gets that a lot, and it makes me happy b/c he's my HUGE celebrity crush hehehe