Friday, January 6, 2012

My plunger? Really?

Really Mr. Fix it guy? That's revolting!

Mikes been in a meeting all day.. which he rocked!
Way to go, Babe! More on that later :)
I've been sewing and working from home while catching all of my wall decor as it falls from the walls with every bang on the roof.
We have had pieces of roof falling not only outside of our house and covering every inch of ground lately, but inside, too! It's a new decor thing I'm trying.

They have removed the very old and disgusting swamp cooler while re-doing our roof, so we have been able to experience what it would be like to have a sky roof! It's not so fun when there is no glass covering the opening and all you see is the man on the roofs crotchal area.

We have been able to listen to some really loud Mexican and bad 90's music for the past few days, not by choice of course. But it's cool.
Blasting bad music from our rooftop. It's another thing we're trying.

The guys come bright and early in the morning, and Mike refers to them as our "Disco Dancing upstairs neighbors."
I would move if that was real. Or go meet them and party it up! ...at 7:00 in the morning. Yes I know I just said that they come bright and early in the morning, but 7:00 is early for me!

So they were leaving, and I hurried and caught our very friendly, Mr. Fix it guy. Why, you ask? Because our sink was plugged and leaking. A lot.
Remember how this is a rental home? Yeah, so everything that happens is double disgusting. I don't know who's nastyness was in that sink, or for how long it was sitting there!
Casey comes in and looks at it. And then, he asked me if I had a plunger. Yup. It's true.
I told him that the only plunger I had was my toilet plunger in the bathroom. He looked at me for a moment and then realized that I wasn't going to go get it.
"Would that bother you having it in your sink?"
"Uh,YES!"
He laughed.
Do you need one?
That's up to you, he said.
I'm okay with a clogged sink, I replied.
I told him I would go buy a new one at the store if I had to.
He told me he would try to fix it with out it.
I told him my dad would probably just make me go get the nasty toilet one if he were here fixing it.
He told me that I had to go get the nasty toilet one then.
I told him there was no way in heck I was going to. -Why? Because he wasn't my dad.

He got it unclogged but it smells TERRIBLE now! REALLY SMELLY.
Like think the nasty, gross, most vomit inducing thing you could smell, and multiply it by like 1000.
I don't know what to do about that...

Seriously though? Toilet plunger??
GROSS!
Pin It!

4 comments:

***megan*** said...

oh bryttan! thank you for the laugh! you have brightened my day immensely!!!

Bryttan said...

Oh I'm so glad :)
Hope you guys are doing well!

MommyBrec said...

Uggg! I am sooo glad you didn't let him use the toilet plunger. No daughter of mine should have that in her sink...not even if her dad's in charge. Put some CLOROX down the sink, let it sit for awhile, then rinse and put VINEGAR in it & leave it for another while. See if the smell doesn't go away.SOON!

Bryttan said...

Thanks for the advice, whom I am assuming is my dear sweet mom, and not actually my sister Brec... I love you :)

Yeah, there was no way I was putting a toilet plunger anywhere near my kitchen, let alone the sink where I do my dishes!