Thursday, January 26, 2012

Officially freaked....

....OUT!

I couldn't make it through the first 20 seconds! I wasn't sure if I should laughograph or cry, so I sat there terrified instead. I still haven't made it past the first 30 seconds. I pushed play again and started laughing. A lot. I think the laughter came more from being confused and a little unsure of what I was watching/hearing. 
I really don't know if this is a boy or a girl or what age he/she is.

Here. Watch for yourself.

>>>>>

K so I just listened to all of it. welliskippedaroundalittle. Not bad, but I can't forget my awful confused shock I had in the first 20 seconds of watching it the first time. Seriously. It wigs me out guys!
But I think it could grow on me..
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

hahaha soo funny! Thanks for saying hi over at my blog!

Catherine Fishback said...

Bryttan, you are so funny. Thanks for your sweet comment! I can't wait to see you walking the streets in that outfit. Remember.. popped collar. :)