Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This morning this happened...

If you cannot tell that that is a wet roll of toilet paper in a bathroom sink, then you need glasses. Why is there a wet toilet paper roll in my sink this morning? Because I had to pee and the toilet paper was gone and so I got a new roll out of the cupboard and was going to put it on the roll when, PLOP! it fell into the disgustingyuckyickygross, toilet! c'mon, NO toilet it germ free, no matter how much you sanitize it. So what did I do? I quickly fished it out. And then I freaked and was like, "WHAT THE HECK!" ... "WHY DID I JUST DO THAT?" ... "BRYTTAN, GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HANDS, THAT'S SICK!" What was a girl to do?? I dropped it in the closest thing to me. The bathroom sink. And after I did that, I realized that I was going to have to get it OUT of the sink, resulting in me having to pick it up a SECOND time. Lifegoeson. I sanitized my hands... a lot, peed, wiped with my new roll, washed my hands, and have yet to pull that soaking wet roll of awfulness out of my bathroom sink.
I need to go do that.
But first we need a Moose fix. Pictures of Moose can cheer anyone up. She's our little swiffer puppy, and is too dang adorable to dislike..


even when she thinks that your brand new yummy rug is a place to pee... and when she thinks that your computer cord is a good thing to chew on... and when she gets outside and a comes running in with muddy feet and decides to take the path that goes directly over top of your computer... yeah, she's a gem.

note: we love our moose. we just can't wait for the day when we wake up and she is no longer a muddy, peeing, chewing, puppy!

Last night we played with bubbles though. That made me like her again.


Pin It!

5 comments:

Hotflash said...

Oh YES that rug looks like grass. No wonder Moose uses it for a potty.

And as for the TP in the sink.... use a paper towel to pick it up. Then sanitize the sink cuz you BRUSH your teeth there.
Icka Icka bow bow yuck.

Bryndon Everett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Your puppy is named Moose??! Ours is named Goose! Cutest!

Bryttan said...

Right?! Haha, it totally looks like grass, that's why I got it! So when it is snowy and all white outside, I can have some color and have picnics in my house this winter! Oh, and I used a plastic bag, I felt safer from the germs that way :)

Bryttan said...

That's right, Mandy! We should have them be the best of friends together, haha