Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A SMILE A DAY

-day 2-

I fell asleep on the couch last night waiting for Mikey to get done with work. He was on a conference call from 5:00pm to 1:00am.
The things He does for us. I love Him. Yes, even after He did this to me.

Apparently He woke me up to go into bed by taking pictures of me with the flash on. I was SO TIRED, that when I woke up this morning, I didn't remember that happening at all. I turned on my camera to upload my photos from the previous day, and was super surprised to see a handful of these model shots! I think what made it most funny was my reaction when I saw them, and then His response. The jerk!
I'll get my revenge one day.
UGH!


Ready to play?
Follow my blog
Post a picture of something that makes you smile
OR
Post a picture of YOU smiling
If you feel like saying a little something, go a head! Write about what made you smile
Write about what makes you smile
Then, LINK UP with us!
Pass a long a smile :)
Pin It!