Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A SMILE A DAY


A smile a day
-day 8-
I have no excuses.
Maybe I should change it to 'a smile a month' instead, lol.
*
What made me smile today? waking up to my Mr.
I love Him.
He works really hard to make me happy.
He is building my Mom a website for her business.
I have been told he is the best son in law, brother in law, and uncle in the world. and I believe it.
When you get him to laugh, you can't help but join in. His laugh is contagious.
He is talented. Seriously, how many people do you know that know 12 languages??
He rocks any piano like a mad man.
He is a genius.
He makes me feel safe.
He spins me around.
When I stand on the couch, I'm still not as tall as he is.
& he wants to learn to play the banjo together.
Yup, He's the best!

You can't even believe my mad computer painting skills. I know.


*
Ready to play?
Follow my blog
Post a picture of something that makes you smile
OR
Post a picture of YOU smiling
If you feel like saying a little something, go a head! Write about what made you smile
Write about what makes you smile
Then, LINK UP with us!
Pass a long a smile :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

MommyBrec said...

Maybe if you did a SMILE A MONTH I could actually catch up! LOL! I LOVE your smile for today :) Yay for Mr. K! :) Love you guys!