Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A SMILE A DAY

A Smile A Day
-day 5-

I will be better about my ASAD posts when I've officially moved into our new house and don't have all this packing and cleaning to do, I promise.

My Smile A Day post for today is this.

We celebrated Mikes birthday on Monday (you would have gotten to read about it had my html editing skills been anything more than awful. No experience there guys, c'mon. That's Kramers forte!) We went out to lunch with His co workers, and yes, I did get to play with the cutest little chunk of a baby, and I surprised Mike with a few Birthday Presents. Then we finished packing the office, the living room, and other forgotten about places, like the hall closet and the cupboard in the laundry room. But, in the middle of all that, we decided to do a photo shoot for His birthday. I might enjoy the self timer on the camera more than any human being should, but I'm okay with that.





Oh, and doesn't Mikes hair in the first pic remind you of a cartoon super hero? I don't know what super hero has hair like that, but that's what it always reminds me of.
Pin It!

No comments: