Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's happening again



I am wanting to cut my hair again. This whole having it long deal is just so strange! It has been so long since I let my hair grow out past my chin, and I can't tell if I like it or not. I need something new. Having it pulled up in a bun every stinkin day is getting a little, well, annoying! My hair was dark for so long, that I had to get it bleached to lighten it and now that my roots have grown, I have a two toned head of hair. And not a cute kind! the top 3 inches are dirty blond, and the last, 4, 5 inches (I really don't know how many inches, but it's a lot) is bleached. So to wear it down looks miserable. Plus, I don't really enjoy my hair down when it's long. It depends on how I'm feeling that day, and usually it's an "up" day.
So I'm coming to you, oh people of the world wide web, (really just my sister and Shannon, let's get real here, folks) WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO WITH MY HAIR?!
I keep thinking, "oh grow it out, braid it, curl it, maybe do a loose perm on it, wear it down, look like you travel and surf.... etc. etc. etc." But c'mon, is that reeeally going to happen? Um, probably not. So anyway, let me know what YOU think. Do you like my hair long? Do you like my hair short? What looks best on ME?
Thanks ya'll!



then


now



then


now



then

how it's usually done now:

Figure 1.
The Braid


Figure 2.
The Bun

Now for some fun:
This is a picture of me back in the day. I can't believe my hair was that long!

And this! I loved my mohawk. This picture cuts it off, but it was really big

Okokokokokokok.
Let me know what you guys think. I can't decide and I am not patient. Waiting for it to grow is so hard!

the long look

yeah, they've got my "bun look" going on. Hey, maybe I could be a model, lol








Pin It!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You should keep growing your hair out and have the cut across bangs like the picture when you have dark hair near the end. SO GREAT

Amanda said...

And actually, I really love when you have short hair to so-- sorry I'm no help.

Small Stones said...

I think having it long or short doesnt change who YOU are :) What hairdo do you think expresses YOU? I think the one that reflects your personality is whatever one YOU want! :) I like your hair long (like, not SUPER long, but like how it is now), but I TOTALLY know what you mean about it being a lot harder and yet more boring at the same time. Your short hair was CUTE! You just have to go with what you feel like. If you are SICK of having short hair, grow it out! If you are SICK of having long hair, CUT IT! :) (A lot of help, I know. SORRY!)

Hotflash said...

My two favs are 1) the blonde pic of you and Ryan, and 2)the brown hair that is short and the light is reflecting off the pic.

I personally like brown hair best but you're cute no matter what.