Friday, August 5, 2011

A SMILE A DAY

I didn't post a "smile" yesterday. Some of my family came to visit and I was so surprised to see my Dad! I don't get to see him often enough which really sucks because we are so close. No one told me He was going to be coming down with everyone, so it was such a wonderful surprise.
I seriously have the best family in the world. I love them to pieces.
They helped me pack and get a lot of our stuff moved over to our new house. THANKS GUYS!!!!
They played with Moose, My Mom and I got to play Boggle together (we rock at that game) and I got to hang out with my nephew Taiger.

So my Smile A Day post for yesterday, is this.
My family.
I love them so much and life would suck without all of them.

Here are some shots of the past few days. Wish everyone else could have come down too. Oh well, I take what I can get :)






















Pin It!

No comments: