Friday, August 12, 2011

A SMILE A DAY


-day 7-

Day seven!
That's a whole week of Smiles! I have posted things that make me smile each day for a week, and I love it. Posting happy things makes me happier and I hope it makes (whoever it is that might read this blog) happier too!

Today though, is a Smile that probably wont be anything special to you, but it meant a lot to me and maybe it will remind you to appreciate your sisters and all they do. I love mine, and I couldn't ask for any better. I love them all.

This is my Smile for today.






I was working, and so naturally that means being on facebook too! And I saw that I had a new update. I clicked on it and I had been tagged in a comment from my oldest Sister, AuBrey. It made me smile so big when I read Her comment. I felt to special and was reminded of how much each one of my family members mean to me.
Thank you, AuBrey, I love you.


Pin It!

No comments: