Monday, August 29, 2011

Last week...



I drove 6 hours with my Mom, to visit one of my sisters and and her 6 kids.
While we were there, we threw my nieces a Princess party
Went to the Park
Spoke of bunny heaven, when "Peter" (the bunny) died
Made a trip to the dentist for the removing of Jacks tooth
Took care of some sick little munchkins
Learned that Jack wanted Babe Legs for his birthday
found out what I look like when I don't get to shower for 5 days. You read that right, folks.
FIVE DAYS.
and snuggled a sweet little Shanriella baby.

Then upon my return, nature welcomed me home with a marvelous lightening storm.
Our road looked like a river, the sky was flashing bright, and the thunder was unbelievable.

Mike and I opened the door and enjoyed the weather. Until we almost died from getting struck by lightening. But even then we were laughing.
It's nice to be home with my Mr.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*


Only half of the kids were able to go home with Grandma, but they were so happy to see that Uncle Mike had driven to meet them!






Pin It!

2 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

Sounds fun! What cute kiddos. LMAO at your toilet paper fiasco below.

Bryttan said...

They are really sweet kids, I was glad we got to go visit them. And yes, isn't gross soggy toilet paper just hilarious?!.... No, no it is not. LOL
Love you, Shannon!