Monday, March 14, 2011

WE HAVE MOVED

Chocolatechipwaffles is now over at wordpress. We're keeping our blog here at blogger too, but our new posts will be over at our new location. we would love for you to start following us there, please do? it is Bueno Mucho! Yes, those are the words I chose. Over at wordpress, the page we picked was titled Bueno. The words were already up at the top, so we decided to go with it. Hopefully they won't lie. I had finally figured out how things worked over here in blogworld, now I've got to figure out how they run over at wordworld. We'll see how it goes..

Don't be afraid to visit!

***********
Pin It!

2 comments:

MommyBrec said...

WHY DID YOU MOVE?! I HATE wordpress! I WON'T come to visit! Humph!

Bryttan said...

I had NEVER heard of wordpress before, but I was trying post over here and the pictures wouldn't go where I wanted them too, the text color wouldn't change no matter how hard I tried to get it too and the font doesn't even change size for Mike! So, with my complaints sent to Mike, he sat down, waved his hands over the keyboard and voila! we had a wordpress account. We are just trying it out. So far it is complicated, but blogger was for me at first too. BUT, you cannot follow bogs over at wordpress :( So who knows, we may just have to move back here.