Thursday, March 3, 2011

Drink from the fountain of youth


"You two look so young!"
"Do you think you guys will ever get married?"
"Really?! But you look like you're in Jr. high!"
"You aren't really that old..."
"But really..."
"No you aren't..."
"You AREN'T married..."
"Honeymoon? really? You guys look so little!"
"I would have guessed 14 or 15 for you..."
And one favorite from Grandpa Kramer on our wedding day. Hahahaha.
Thanks random people. I don't know if these are compliments or not... I've been getting this my whole life (even BEFORE the braces) I've just learned to say thank you. I guess looking younger is good.
Michael? You know what everyone's problem is? We're too good looking. I love you and your hunkalicious bod. People will be jealous when they're old and wrinkly and we still look amazing and young.
Pin It!

1 comment:

MommyBrec said...

You guys are HOT! ;)