Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh my heavens I love my husband!


Hon, since the day we met you have been making me laugh.
I LOVE it!
You have done SO much for me, my family, your family, friends, and complete strangers.
YOU are the BEST!
You have ALWAYS been doing wonderful things for me. Buying me amazing Dragon Ball shirts, taking me places, building things with me, teaching me to cook, singing the absolute best songs ever with me, playing games with me, dancing in random places with me, coloring outside with me, making awesome movies with me, building cool Leggo things with me,
playing with your food with me, throwing yourself surprise parties with me, giving rocks, trees, cash registers, cars and other things faces with me, acting like children at playgrounds with me, singing the national anthem at the top of your lungs ALL. THE. TIME with me, and taking bike rides with me. Plus like so much more.
Thanks.

I love you



Pin It!

No comments: