Thursday, March 24, 2011

Now you see us..... NOW YOU DON'T!

*So ya'll know, We have some pretty fun posts over at wordworld! You guys are missing out! .....................
Did I get you excited and feeling sad? GOOD! that was my plan! Mwahahahaha! But really? they aren't so amazing. I just want you to know that I haven't been being lazy and not posting. Because I have. Over at Word Press.
Now on to something FUN!!

Michael and I are taking a trip. Want to guess where??
We are going to come home with awesome pictures,
(Mike just bought us a nice camera. Thanks for working so hard so we could gt it, hon. I love ya!)
sore muscles,
and most likely some killer sunburns.

WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!!!
Mike has been in need of some serious away time from work, so I'm SO glad we are going.

If you want to see what we will be doing on our little adventure, head over -->here!
Can't wait to share pictures with you!!!!

***********



Pin It!

No comments: