Monday, March 14, 2011

And this post


I just replied to Brec's comment, and I'm sharing it via post to make sure everyone understands. Including me dear husband... who set wordpress up. for me. because blogger never seems to work correctly.
ANYWAY! the comment;
I had NEVER heard of wordpress before, but I was trying to post over here and the pictures wouldn't go where I wanted them too, the text color wouldn't change no matter how hard I tried to get it too and the font doesn't even change size for Mike! So, with my complaints expressed to Mike, he sat down, waved his hands over the keyboard and voila! we had
a wordpress account. We are just trying it out. So far it is complicated, but blogger was for me at first too! BUT, you cannot follow bogs over at wordpress :( So who knows, we may just have to move back here.

So there you have it folks. I must say though, it is kind of fun to have a change of scenery.
Perhaps this is just a nice vacation.
So please, tell me your thoughts on this. I would like to know;
1) who would read our blog over at wordpress?
2) does anyone even read our blog here? and,
3) why you do/don't like wordpress


**********
Pin It!

5 comments:

MommyBrec said...

Fine, fine...Blogger is bugging me, too, so I guess I can understand moving to WP. :( I will still read your blog there! :) And I LOVE the picture on this post. :)

Hotflash said...

I read your blog here because I have a blog here so it's easy to just follow it. I don't know if I can make the long trek to wordpress..... (*sigh) it might mean a few extra key strokes. Not sure I have it in me.... (wink)

Bryttan said...

Thanks, I like the picture too, but I don't remember the website I got it from :( I'm glad you will read our blog over at wordpress. I still don't know which site I like better. Feel free to comment over there! ;)lol

Bryttan said...

I understand, Michelle.... I understand..... *sniffle*

Shannon Dooley said...

I had wordpress for a year before I switched to blogspot. I didn't like it because at the time you couldn't find fun backgroud templates for it & because the whole world has blogspot which made commenting & keeping up with mine a challenge for them. It may be better & easier now though.