Sunday, March 13, 2011

Something so wonderful has to be shared!

So I have known about making lights look like hearts by pulling some magic with your camera for quite some time now. Don't you love fun little things?!
THEN, I found GLASSES, yes, GLASSES that
magically turn any light at which you look, into a LOVEerly heart. You just put these glasses on, and voila! hearts. everywhere. Isn't that awesome!? You can only imagine my excitement when I discovered them. I couldn't keep something so fun all to myself, it makes me smile more than I already do! Yeah. You read that right. And you are all wondering, "is that even possible?" Yes folks, yes it is.
So get yourself and all your friends, co-workers, neighbors, traffic guards, everyone you know, or don't! a pair! Can you imagine how
happy everyone would be if they all owned a pair of these awesome cardboard beauties?! Pretty fun guys. P. RETTY FUN.
Pin It!

No comments: