Thursday, March 3, 2011

He is always there for us. Reach out and take His hand.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

( The past couple of days, It has meant a lot to me knowing that Christ is our brother and is always there when we need Him. I decided to put my bridal pictures next to these photos of Christ. They are from Reflections of Christ by Mark Mabry. The ones of myself are my bridals done by James Cawly. thank you!)


Pin It!

6 comments:

MommyBrec said...

Bryttan! These are AMAZING! It is like Christ is right there with you! How beautiful! It is like He is your Brother...Oh! He IS! These are absolutely beautiful. They bring tears to my eyes.

Shannon Dooley said...

Stunning!!!!!

Hotflash said...

You need to frame these in a collage. Seriously. I want one. These are BEAUTIFUL.

Bryttan said...

Thank you, Brec :) I am so glad you liked them. I was thinking they probably seem way awesome to me, but to anyone else, it would seem like I am super corny and a jerk showing off my pictures, lol. thanks for showing them to mom too. Love you!

Bryttan said...

Thank you Shannon! You are so sweet. I loved the pictures of Chandler and Brooklyn at their baptism. Brooklyn is just the most adorable, She is gorgeous. I LOVE her little white dress.

Bryttan said...

Michelle, my Mom said the same thing, haha. Guess I better get to Kinkos! I am glad you think they are beautiful, I really was feeling extra corny after I posted them. I just thought it was so cool that I happened to find pictures of Christ that looked so much like he was in the same place as me. Totally didn't mean to. They are really special to me though. I thought it was cool. Love ya!