Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wanna get cut?

In less than 2 hours it's going to be gone. We have had a good time, but I am cutting my hair out of my life. Sorry long hair. I love you a lot, you are pretty and it has been fun, and I know that I am going to miss you. A lot. A lot a lot, but I also know that if I don't cut you off, I will ask myself every single day "Should I cut my hair?" So to save the repetitive questions, I'm going to just do it.
It always grows back, right??
BRING IT ON
*
the small print
for husband.
when girl cuts hair it is like a break up. you are the friend who is there to comfort her an cheer her on. tell her she looks good. tell her you are going to go out to lunch. let her cry on you shoulder. tell her she made the right decision. eat buckets of ice cream with her. don't let her dwell on the past.
because girl. looks. hot.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Bryttan said...

Let me know what you think! I had a HORRIBLE stylist, and she din't do exactly what I wanted, but at least it isn't horrible. I don't think...