Thursday, September 8, 2011

I LOVE THIS MAN!


Tonight we went and got our hair cut together. It was so much fun! Mikey is seriously the greatest. And check out His new haircut! I am positive He's the most good lookin' guy in the universe. He's also sweet, full of laughs, gives the best hugs, and has great a great smile. I love him a whole orca whale around the neck.
Don't worry, I don't expect anyone but Him to make since of that last sentence.

So, here are some befores and mostly afters.
Enjoy!

*

*
*
*

I think I like it. Do you??

**********
Pin It!

4 comments:

Michael said...

I love you too darling. :) An entire http://www.cooljewels.com/images/detailed/7794-WH-NK-Orca-Whale-Necklace.jpg Yeah, that's right. :) We look good.

Bryttan said...

Bahahahahahaha!!!! Too bad there are not two of them.. that link together like friendship bracelets...

Thank you my Kramebot! :)

***megan*** said...

bryttan!!! holy smokes! your hair is amazing!!! i love love love it! it makes your eyes look even bigger and more lovely! love!!!

Shannon Dooley said...

Ok so you TOTALLY pull off that hair cut way better than I ever did. I love love love it on you! It makes your gorgeous facial features pop. So pretty! Thanks for the pictures :-)