Saturday, September 17, 2011

to husband with love

Dear husband sir, SURPRISE! I am not pregnant, but we are having a baby. No, not one that will be in my tummy, but one that we will hold and love just the same.
I am letting you know that today it hit me, we will be adopting a little Nepali baby. I hope your parents don't mind having a little Nepali grand baby, my parents are excited. Congratulations "daddy!" I love you.
Don't worry, I know you were not expecting this, neither was I... we will talk when I am home.

But before you ground me from my Waffle Crisp... really think and pray about it.

xoxo!
Tiny Wife


Go ahead and say it.... "Lucy, You've gotta lotof esplainin' to do!"
Pin It!

3 comments:

MommyBrec said...

HA HA HA! (About the last part.) And I can't wait to love on little Nepali Baby. :P

ABCDragon said...

AWWWW fun! Let us know what he says :)

breymom said...

what an awesome plan, hope you DO get that baby here SOON!