Tuesday, September 27, 2011

lay it on the hubs


I need some serious help. I HATE CLUTTER!
I'm in need of a huge overhaul! A week devoted strictly to a huge makeover! Our room? Our living room? Our KITCHEN? THE WHOLE STINKIN HOUSE? Yeah, it needs a good sort and toss, a good colorful revamp. I need your help though... because I'm not tough enough to tackle it alone. A little something like this to keep me in order will suffice..









He said He's up for the task. I love my husband.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

Those rooms are amazing! I want!

Bryttan said...

I know! I could sit in that kitchen drinking orange Juice and looking at a magazine for hours!

breymom said...

Oh my word you find the cutest pictures of rooms! I LOVE the shoe shelf in that closet it's my dream! The fabulous blue kitchen is soooo retro cute! Post pictures of each accomplishment in your home makeover :)