Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Roundup

Waffles!
Bryttan and I went to the Red Rooster Waffle Company, and had some absolutely delicious food. Pictures above is their Oatmeal Waffle with Hot Apple Cobbler. Served with Whip Cream on Top and Maple Syrup on the side. And oh boy was it delicious.

I had Spicy Chicken and Jalapeno Fries served...on a waffle, while Bryttan had an Omelet...not served on a waffle sadly.

How I Met Your Mother
We pretty much spent the majority of our lovely weekend watching How I Met Your Mother. Great great great show. Her whole family loves it, and it is amazing.

Colorful Bowls
We bought some lovely colorful mixing bowls as my room-mates stole mine....


Incredible Machine Drawings

Goodwood Barbecue
Sadly we did not get any pictures of us at this wonderful restaurant. I had an insane craving for their pulled pork and smashed potatoes....mmm...so delicious. I highly recommend it.

Holding My Little Sister Melanie
We went to my dad's on Sunday to visit with Linda and Jim, and I held My little sister Melanie for a bit.
Worst Closing Ceremonies Ever
We also happened to watch the closing ceremonies....all I can say is.
I HATE Canada. Really, I do. William Shatner...just such a failure.....and crazy Canadian pop bands? Awful. Just Awful. I was very very disappointed.
Pin It!

2 comments:

The Lamoreauxs said...

Don't forget that "Let's Go To The Mall" originated in Canada. Greatest. Song. Ever.

Ms. Whitney said...

Um. Yeah. That little schpiel by Catherine O'Hara. Sorry. Not funny. Michael J. Fox. Um. Yeah. It's Michael J. Fox. He's always good. William Shatner. No. Terrible. K and normally I would have enjoyed Avril Lavigne's performance, but she sang little preteen songs. Why. She could have sang better songs that were more appropriate for the setting. Ugh.