Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome Spring


We went to the Sri Sri Radha Krishna Temple Saturday to celebrate Holi Fest, the festival of colors. It is to celebrate the colors of spring and to welcome it in. When you throw your color, it is like throwing your worries to the wind. Though we don't practice the religion, they invited everyone all over to join them in their celebration. It was a lot of fun. Michael is the best! My Sister Breclyn came with us and it was so much fun. She brought her camera so between our cell phones and that, we went a little picture crazy. I hope that Spring will start to show more sun now. I want it warm already! Hope everyone else had a good weekend. Enjoy the pictures! :)

Breclyn: "Michael, you look like you are as tall as the mountains from here! And Bryttan, you look like you are as tall as the fence!"
Me: "Haha! Whatever, I'm taller than that fence"
Breclyn: "I don't know...."
Michael: "I don't think so..."
Me (running ALL the way over and standing against it) "Am I taller?!..... hmm, Well that's something.. I'm as tall as the fence!" :)

Pin It!

No comments: