Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Large Houses, Tigers, Hippos eating ducks, Wow what a great adventure.

We start our adventure off with the new house I put a down payment on:

I know, a little shabby right? I didn't want to go over the top with awesomeness. Just a small little something for Bryttan and me to live in.
After we visted our new home, we decided to take a drive, and where this drive ended up was:

PLUNGER ISLAND
After Plunger Island of course, we had to head through the mystical tube of mystery:
It was a long and arduous journey, but we both made it out alive, and hey, the grass was greener on the other side:

Except.....there was wildlife we did not expect, Bryttan, being the brave woman that she is, approached a wild and ferocious tiger:

Nearly being eaten alive we had barely escaped with our lives!

It wasn't to long before we realized just how harsh this environment really was:
Poor duck was only out for a stroll :(

Having lived here for a few minutes, we decided it was time to try and domesticate the wildlife:
Who would have thought you could fit a hippo into a high-chair? Not us, that's for sure.

As you can see, SplutterPlunk was having a tantrum, and I tried everything to cheer it up, from dancing an Irish Jig to Juggling!
But alas nothing would cheer up old Splutter.

We found a suitable place to build our homes, and since I am a very experienced carpenter I decided to give us a bit of luxury in this harsh land:

I don't know exactly how long we spent in this place, running for our lives from tigers that hid amongst us:
All I know is that we celebrated at least one birthday:
Throughout our travels we ran into many wild creatures, some were nice and cuddly:
Others were angry and vicious:
Some Bryttan had to teach a lesson too:
Yeah, that's right, my fiance took out a shark. Jealous much? Yeah I know.

Bryttan got along amazingly well with the locals, sometimes...a little too well:
But..but it's okay, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything right?...right?...Bryttan?

Anyway, our adventure ended shortly afterward as we finally found our way out, but not before taking a picture of the two of us:
Awwwwwww. Yeah. We know.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Hotflash said...

Oh my gosh.... you got your writing talent from me... but it's kind of warped in a Tim Burton sort of way....