Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Making a Sugar Glider Cage

So I've had an Insane thought...to make a Sugar Glider cage out of PVC and Plastic Fencing.

I drew it out on paper and figured in my head all the pieces I would need.

A few days later, Bryttan and I went to home depot to get the stuff.

110 FT of PVC Piping
56 Little connector things
100 FT of Plastic Netting
200 Cable Ties


This is what we have so far...

As you can see, this thing is Massive!

And it is so fun to make :) I love Bryttan for helping me with it, she has been so great, her ideas were perfect and she helped with everything, from gluing, to putting it together, planning, and putting cable ties all over the place :)

And I got to use the wonderfully smelling blue glue stuff :)
It is still coming along, it will be finished tomorrow, I need to buy plexi-glass to make the doors. :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Small Stones said...

This is the MOST AWESOME cage in the world, too! The twins are going to LOOOOOVE it! :D :D